Concept Wall 50
Unlimited creative freedom and maximum entrance of light
Concept Wall® 50 is a façade and roof system that offers unlimited design freedom and allows maximum transparency. As such, CW 50 meets all requirements of contemporary architecture. Innovative solutions contribute towards the tendency of big, heavy and thick glass panes. CW 50 supports up to 150, 310 and 700 kg in various glass support configurations. Even more glass weight can be offered in bespoke solutions.
The system is available in several design and glazing variants, like steel beam look, standard pressure plates, structurally glazed and structurally clamped solutions. Specified levels of fire-resistance, burglar proof classes and thermal insulation, down to Uf = 0.56W/ m²K, are provided by different technical variants.
In addition to that, dedicated opening types can also be seamlessly integrated; a parallel opening window, a top hung window, a hidden vent turn and tilt window, but also a flush roof vent for integration in roof applications of CW 50.
The CW 50 stands for an extensive range of profiles, gaskets, accessories and tools. It is specially developed for easy fabrication and installation.
- CW 50 CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CW 50 Building Connections CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CW 50 Building Connections Architect Catalogue NL.pdf
- CW 50 Building Connections Architect Catalogue EN.pdf
- CW 50 Building Connections Architect Catalogue FR.pdf
- CW 50-HI Product Prescription NL.rtf
- CW 50 Section Drawings Architect Catalogue EN.pdf
- CW 50 Section Drawings Architect Catalogue FR.pdf
- CW 50 Section Drawings Architect Catalogue NL.pdf
RC 3/WK 3