ISO 9001:2015 For Reynaers Middle East
Reynaers Middle East successfully acquired the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) certification, attributing towards greater confidence in Reynaers operations and workflow processes.
A quality management system (QMS) is a set of policies, processes and procedures required for planning and execution (production/development/service) in the core business area of an organization.
The key personnel from the Reynaers Middle east team was involved in demonstrating the current processes and workflow for each department and worked towards adapting the procedures in line with the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
With this achievement, we hope to raise the bar for all our stakeholders including our valued fabricators essentially our direct customers but to the indirect customers including project developers, owners, consultants, architects, contractors and homeowners.
Reynaers is committed to carrying out all our business activities in a sustainable manner by pursuing continuous improvement in all aspects of our business.
As part of our commitment to continual improvement, customer focus and compliance with statutory & regulatory requirements, Reynaers’s Quality program is based on the following principles:
- Providing customers with high quality products, services and inspections at all levels.
- Provide adequate support and resources for employees at all levels to fulfill their responsibilities.
- Provide opportunities for our employees to develop appropriate knowledge, skills and behavior through training to ensure that every activity or task is carried out with the utmost respect for quality and effectiveness.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, review, corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction compliance with all the applicable requirements / standards to ISO 9001:2015.