Concept Wall 50
Unlimited creative freedom and maximum entrance of light
Concept Wall® 50 is a façade and roof system that offers unlimited design freedom and allows maximum transparency. As such, CW 50 is available in several design and glazing variants, but also includes different technical variants to comply with specified levels of fire-resistance and thermal insulation. The design variants offer solutions for both the exterior and the interior of the building. The glazing variants range from using standard pressure plates, to structurally glazed and structurally clamped solutions.
The extensive range of CW 50 profiles meets all requirements of contemporary architecture. With regard to the energetic performance, the system offers solutions in different levels, allowing the use of triple glazing and making the system even applicable for passive house or low energy buildings. In addition to that, dedicated opening types can also be seamlessly integrated; like a parallel opening window, a top hung window, a hidden vent turn and tilt window, but also a flush roof vent for integration in roof applications of CW 50.
- CW 50 CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CW 50 Building Connections CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CW 50 Building Connections Architect Catalogue NL.pdf
- CW 50 Building Connections Architect Catalogue EN.pdf
- CW 50 Building Connections Architect Catalogue FR.pdf
- CW 50-HI Product Prescription NL.rtf
- CW 50 Section Drawings Architect Catalogue EN.pdf
- CW 50 Section Drawings Architect Catalogue FR.pdf
- CW 50 Section Drawings Architect Catalogue NL.pdf
RC 3/WK 3